Oct 5, 2009

First Day of School


It's October but today was our first official day of Homeschooling in Vietnam.  It turned out great and Hannah asked if we could carry on after lunch.  We really only need to work until lunch and then she's free to do her 'chores' and play outside.    It was really cute though when Hannah said, "Today I felt like we were back in Texas!  I like Homeschool!"



We started out with our Bible Memory work.  Both girls can do the same activities for Bible, art and read aloud but then they have separate work for language and maths.  

Tomorrow morning will be Vietnamese language preschool, but I think Allison will have to miss out due to a fever today.  What a bummer.  She's super excited about taking the bus home.  

In other news, I took my motorbike for a spin. I just went to the local market and back. Easy smeezy!! Now on to the big congested roads....

No comments:

Post a Comment